Thursday 11 October 2007

Melbourne Calling...

Hi everyone.
As per my previous post, Im currently living in Melbourne, Australia and so I thought I would write on the blog about this. With wedding arrangements ongoing and limited information to announce I thought you might like to hear about Melbourne.

Over the past 5 weeks I have visited a number of tourist sites and enjoyed the sites of the Melbourne and the local area. Two of the major highlights would be the Eureka Tower, which is the tallest building in Melboure and has an observation deck on the 88th floor. The views are amazing to say the least! The other highlight being Philip Island and watching penguins parading up the beach at sunset - very cold, but a great attraction to view.

Anyway back to the studying. Keep watching the blog - the wedding is only 232 days away. Im hoping the wedding weather is a good as Melbourne - the pic shows the blue skies above.

No comments: