Thursday 19 March 2009

Canadian Induction

Firstly thank you to everyone that attended my Vancouver welcoming party, including Scott (Marks), Linz, Stu, Gina, Paul, Jessica and all associated kids.

But a special thanks goes to Gina and Stu who, as the picture shows, they provided me with a gift pack to make me feel part of the local Canadian culture.

The items included my own lumberjack shirt, ice hockey stick (miniature), Molson Canadian Beer, Canucks hat (the local Ice Hockey Team), Tim Hortons coffee mug and bottle of local whiskey with shot glass. Probably the most impressive gift being the camping chair in Canadian colours, emblazoned with a maple leaf motive (beer holder included)!

What can I say.... thank you for the Canadian welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this how all children welcome strangers to Canada? No elephant impressions for the young ones Scott!