Sunday 20 December 2009

What a day!

Yesterday, proved to be a great day... it all started with Nancy and I watching Fulham FC crushing Manchester United 3-0, a convincing victory on the football pitch. Not my words but the comments of ESPN Soccernet website and so I cannot wait to see Match of the Day highlights. This was followed by my Fantasy Football Team performing well and once again showing Ross's team how it is done.

The afternoon saw me head up to Grouse Mountain for my first skiing of the winter season. The snow conditions were ok as there was quite a bit of ice and not enough powder, however, the clear skies meant awesome views of Vancouver. The three hours on the slopes also meant I broke in my new ski-boots, in preparation for Anthony's forthcoming visit to Vancouver.

The great day didn't end there, as the evening saw Nancy cook a roast dinner with the highlight being the roasted parsnips.... YUUUUUMMMYY! We then watched a movie and enjoyed a relaxing evening with hot chocolate. If only all days were like this.

No comments: