Sunday 3 June 2012

Record Sales Month for May

I am now exactly three months into my new job, with the first month being for training and transition.  So May was my second month in full charge and one of my main goals is related to the Sales Department achieving their monthly targets.  We not only achieved our target but we managed to equal the highest sales result in the dealership's history.

The picture shows my glass board where all the deals get recorded and as you can see we went way off the bottom, in order to capture all of them.

3 comments:

Em and Kris said...

Ooh er misses! You are just showing off now, did you get that rich dude to buy the ridiculously expensive car.

Anonymous said...

I want to return the 15 mercedes that I "purchased" in May. Who do I talk to about this?

Mum said...

Congratulations Scott on surpassing your target! I hope the 'missing cars' you found haven't got to be found again in June!! Targets who'd have them eh?