Thursday 13 May 2010

Another 10K - This Time for Charity

In the last couple of weeks I have completed two 10K runs (Vancouver Sun Run & Victoria Times Colonist) and now I have signed up for a third run on 10th July. The reason is that it keeps me on-track with my run training, ahead on the weight challenge AND I can raise some funds for cancer research at the same time.

The attached link has all the details and so please check it out. As you will see from the link, I’ve joined BC Cancer Foundation’s Underwear Affair - a 10K run to uncover cures for cancers below the waist. It’s not only fun, but it fights cancer. I’ll be just one of thousands of people gathered on the streets of Vancouver this summer in the biggest Affair this town has ever seen!

What can you do about it? You can donate to me - even if it's only a small amount! So please help me in my efforts to raise money for care and cancer research.

No comments: