Sunday 26 June 2011

My First Fathers Day


With a new laptop now in place I can get back to updating the blog.... and last Sunday was my first Father's day. After a few presents, including a Curly Wurly, being opened we had a lovely breakfast made by Nancy. I then took Sam out for a long walk around the seawall. After three hours of walking we met up with Nancy and friends for lunch at an English pub called the Three Lions. On our walk Sam and I experienced some of the local wildlife, including racoons, sea otter and a seagull attempting to eat a starfish. In the end my first Father's day was relaxing, entertaining and most importantly spent with the family.


PS..... because I'm worth it!

2 comments:

Em and Kris said...

What did the fathers day card say, don't keep us in suspense??

Anonymous said...

I'm worth it!