Saturday 11 July 2009

SkyDive Booked!

Freefall Tandem 1st Jump:

It has been on my mind for a long while to arrange a tandem skydive jump and there just happens to be a place local to us, here in Downtown Vancouver. I have walked past the store front a number of times and today I went ahead a booked it for Saturday 22nd August.

The plan is for a "Freefall Tandem". So following the briefing, we take to the skies in an area over a place called Abbotsford, where myself and a Skydive Instructor jump out of a plane and I get to experience the magnificence of human flight harnessed together through: freefall, canopy descent and soft landing.

By the virtue of telling people via the blog it creates the pressure to deliver, as I can't then chicken out at the last minute and disappoint everyone!

No comments: