Tuesday 13 April 2010

One Year Anniversary in Canada

A little late I know..... however, 5th March 2010 was officially my one year anniversary of arriving in Vancouver, Canada. Amazing how quickly a year can pass on the other side of the world.

We celebrated this momentous event by having a party with friends, Jessica, Paul, Gina, Stuart and kids. We all had a top time eating and drinking, including Nanaimo bars and ice cream! The main attraction of the evening involved me working how to dress up as an ice hockey player in the fastest time possible. Let's just say I refused to wear the jock-strap and it took me far too long to work out shoulder pads. Many laughs were had at my expense and so I'm sticking to being a tennis player.

Here is me celebrating my final success with a beer... very Canadian!

No comments: