Friday 5 June 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT: Scott is to be gainfully employed again

Yes it's official!

After being in Vancouver for exactly three months I have now been offered full time employment (subject to final written offer). This is the last piece of the moving abroad jigsaw falling into place.

Admittedly, the new role is with Mercedes-Benz Canada and is similar to the job that I left in the UK. So I am certainly well-qualified to succeed and deliver on my new bonus targets. Although we haven't missed a car, it will also be a pleasure to have our own transport again and spending a little less time on the bus, aka "the loser cruiser". More importantly Nancy will be happy to have my arse off the sofa, but less happy to be losing her in-house cleaner, chef and personal assistant!

No comments: